You own private cabin/bathroom in our 47′ motor yacht, sharing the yacht facilities and accessing all Port Louis Marina luxurious facilities
Our privately-owned 47′ motor yacht with 2 cabins double occupancy is available while at the luxurious Port Louis Marina. This is the perfect option for those who are looking for an experience living on a motor yacht at one of the luxurious Campers & Nicholsons marina. You will have your own private cabin & bathroom, sharing the yacht & have access to all the marina facilities yet close to Grand Anse Beach, the Carenage, and the capital, St. George.
Description of our motor yacht
Our 47′ fully equipped privately owned Luxury Motor Yacht PARADISART is ideal for 2 couples looking for the convenience and the luxury of being in a world renowned marina. When renting your own private cabin, you are sharing the yacht with the owners and possibly another couple. All you have to do is kick back and relax as the owners are onboard taking care of the yacht and making sure your stay runs smoothly.
Click here to read more about our motor yacht facilities.
Description of the Port Louis Marina
The Port Louis Marina, owned and operated by Camper & Nicholsons, is located in the natural lagoon just outside the colourfull and bustling St. George’s, the capital. Hence, it offers easy access to a wide variety of experiences such as white sandy beaches, waterfalls, tropical rainforests and fine dining. The public transportation stops at the marina thus a car is not really needed.
This marina is set to become the most chic and desirable in the Caribbean. Outside the hurricane belt, the state-of-the-art marina accommodates up to 300 yachts. The Port Louis Marina is at the gateway to the turquoise waters of the Grenadines. Port Louis affords full Mediterranean style facilities and services including a pool, a private beach, many restaurants and bars, cafes, bakery, and several beautiful shops. The lively and alluring village adjoins the marina and provides an enchanting West Indian milieu. Bill Gates and Steve Job personal mega yacht where at the Port Louis Marina just recently!!
Click here for more information about Port Louis Marina
What is included?
- Your own private cabin with ensuite bathroom;
- You are sharing the entire yacht facilities with the owners and possibly another couple;
- The owners are onboard taking care of everything you need and making sure everything runs smoothly and safely so that you can kick back and relax. They have been living in Grenada and the Caribbean for the last 14 years, thus they are an invaluable source for information and insights about the culture and places to see and things to do;
- Airport transportation included;
- Weekly cleaning included;
- WIFI included;
- If you don’t feel like cooking, apart from the many restaurants on the premises and nearby, Rachel, your hostess/chef is available to prepare exquisite gourmet food and fabulous drinks all based on your preferences and desires (chef daily fee extra);
- If you wish to cruise around Grenada, Cariaccou, and the Grenadines, it is all possible;
- Dinghy taxi service to the Carenage and the Grand Anse area is available (extra);
- Air condition onboard the yacht is available (extra).
- A minimum of 6 nights is required.
- High Season: From December 1 to end of April.
- Save 15% off during low season: From May 1 to end of November.
- All our rates are in US$.
- Rates are for a double occupancy
Weekly rate (7 days/6 nights):
High: $140(USD)/person/night-Low: $120(USD)/person/night
2 Weeks rate (14 days/13 nights):
High: $125(USD)/person/night-Low: $105(USD)/person/night
Monthly rate (31 days/30 nights):
High: $110(USD)/person/night-Low: $90(USD)/person/night
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our live chat or send an email to email@example.com