Seasonal Promotion: Second Week Free!
Grenadines-Grenada 2-Week All-Inclusive Crewed Yacht Charter
You may not believe it, but it is true. All season-long, we are given the second week on this 2-week all-inclusive crewed yacht charter ENTIRELY FOR FREE! What is the catch? None! We just want to give you a break! We also know that 2 weeks is a better vacation. Happier you are, happier we are!
You will be exploring 9 islands
Grenada, Cariaccou, Sandy island, Petit Martinique, Ronde Island and, the southern part of the Grenadines; Union, Tobago Cays, Mayreau, and Petit St. Vincent.
What is the difference between this 2-week all-inclusive crewed yacht charter and a 2-week by-the-cabin charter?
- In this yacht charter, you have the yacht for yourself and loved ones.
- Thus, in contrast to an all-inclusive by-the-cabin crewed yacht charter where you share the yacht with one other couple and, where an itinerary is set, you can leisurely cruise within these locations at you own pace.
- You can stay as long as you want in your favorite anchorage or cruise to the next destination when you feel like it (of course, weather permitting!).
What is included in this Grenadines-Grenada 2-week All-Inclusive Crewed Yacht Charter?
- The entire yacht is for you and loved ones *(arrangement can be made to accommodate 2 couples). Apart from 2 cabins, we also have 2 sofa beds in the living-room (other sleeping possibilities);
- An experienced Captain, Art;
- A personal Chef/Hostess, Rachel, the owner;
- Welcome cocktails and appetizers;
- Fine dining on board, tailored to your preferences (all breakfasts are included as well as 3 lunches & 3 dinners as most of our guests also want to dine-out);
- A personal bar service tailored to your taste, with standard spirits and your favorite mixes, local beers, and, included with each dinner, one bottle of our Signature French White or Red Wine;
- 2 day-tours included (Annandall Falls, Underwater Sculpture Park);
- Airport transportation included;
- All fees, such as Immigration, marine park and moorings fees are included;
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling;
- WIFI throughout the yacht while in Grenada;
- Personal service at all times (on board and while on land as well!);
- Cleaning fees are also included.
High Season: Until end of April, 2018
- $11500(USD) for 2 persons
- $14500(USD) for 4 persons
Low Season: From May to Nov 15, 2018
- $9500(USD) for 2 persons
- $12500(USD) for 4 persons