Last Minute Deal: Join us on our floating villa in Grenada before the end of January 2018 and save 20%
Yes, Save 20% if joining us before the end of January 2018!
Looking for a unique secluded all-inclusive villa in Grenada: Why not an all-inclusive floating yacht villa in front of Grand Anse Beach?
This is the perfect option for those who are looking for nature, privacy, pampering, access to the ocean, water activities, comfort, and the experience of living onboard a yacht without being offshore.
What does this floating villa include?
- This floating villa includes the experienced Captain, Art, and hostess/chef, Rachel, the owner (and not a hired crew). Thus, while onboard, you can kick back and relax, because everything is taken care of by them;
- You will also be enjoying exquisite gourmet food tailored to your preference (all breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners per week as most of our guests also want to go eat outside);
- A personal bar service while onboard tailored to your taste with standard spirits and your favorite mixes, bottle of water, local beers and our Signature white or red wine;
- Daily transportation to shore whenever ready to spend time wandering around on land and pick up at reasonable times;
- A Dinghy drive to the Carenage and the Grand Anse area;
- A day tour the Annandale Falls;
- Airport transportation included;
- And much more…
Walk this beach!! It is beautiful!!
According to USA Today Readers’ Choice 2017, Grenada is the second Best Caribbean Beach
Come walk with us in the morning on Grand Anse beach and meet lot’s of friendly local doing their things.
Click the following link to find more information about our floating villa
If you have a question, contact us from our live online chat or contact firstname.lastname@example.org