Captain-Only Yacht Charter Last Minute Deal (plus a hostess for free)!
Join us between December 1 and 22, 2017 on a 1-week Captain-only crewed yacht charter for only $4500 (USD) instead of $6000(USD) (alone or up to 4 guests). That is only $1125/person(USD)! Join us for 2 weeks and save an additional 10% on your second week.
As our pre-Christmas gift, we are throwing in lots of free stuff; the hostess and the owner, Rachel, pick-up and return to the airport, a welcome surprise party and, cleaning fees.
Did you know than the average rate for a 1-week Captain-only crewed yacht charter with up to 4 guests ranges from $6500(USD) to $15000+(USD), depending on type and size of the yacht?
Additionally, in an average Captain-only crewed yacht charter, you don’t get a host/chef for free!! If you want a chef onboard, it will cost you $1000+(USD) per week. Also, many crewed yacht charter companies will add an additional 10%-15% on their rate for tips for the crew.
Our regular seasonal rate is only $6000(USD) and it includes a host/chef and no obligatory 10%-15% tips is added to this rate. And, with this offer, you pay only $4500(USD).
What is the Captain-only Crewed Yacht Charter?
- This Captain-only crewed yacht charter is an opportunity to enjoy Grenada and St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and, possibly, other Caribbean islands, at your own pace, on a 47′ privately owned motor yacht.
- You can join us by yourself, with a loved one, or with a group of up to 4 guests for the same cost.
- It comes with the experienced Captain Art and Rachel, your hostess and the owner. Apart from being friendly, Art and Rachel are experienced and know the Caribbean islands inside out. They are also well known and appreciated among the locals.
- They will recommend the best itineraries, based on the length of time of your charter and your budget.
- They will take you to the best spots, the best anchorages, and make suggestions about the best things to do and see.
- Many land activities can be arranged with our extended network of local partners.
- So, all you have to do is relax and enjoy yourself, while the crew will take care of the navigation and operation of the yacht, your safety, and your comfort.
What is included in the Captain-Only Crewed Yacht Charter?
- You are responsible for your own meals and drinks BUT you can opt to….
- Buy an all-inclusive weekly package (all breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, a personal bar service tailored to your taste with standard spirits and your favorite mixes, local beers, one bottle of our Signature French white or red wine with each dinner) or…
- Enjoy our succulent “à la carte” BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER MENUS and also our BAR MENU if you don’t want an all-inclusive plan, but would like to be pampered onboard from time to time!
- We also sell wholesale products by the case for your convenience, such as beer (case of 24 bottles), wine (case of 12 bottles), rum & vodka (case of 3 bottles), water, etc.
- The water tank (300 gallons) is included (usually sufficient for your stay);
- Daily cleaning services available;
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling and is included at no cost;
- WIFI throughout the yacht is available while in Grenada and included;
- Personal services at all times (on board and on land as well).
Note: There are additional fees for fuel,
airport transfer, immigration fee (clearing in/out of the county if you choose to cruise to St. Vincent & the Grenadines), cleaning fee, marine park fees, moorings and marinas*. *There is no need to stay in a marina as we are self-sufficient with plenty of power energy and water, but if that’s your preferred option, we will be happy to comply with your wishes.
If you have any questions, please contact us or email email@example.com