Looking for a unique secluded all-inclusive villa in Grenada: Why not an all-inclusive floating yacht villa in front of Grand Anse Beach?
If you are looking for a unique, secluded all-inclusive villa in Grenada away from the crowd and the busyness of the land life, go for a floating yacht villa! Yes, it is possible! Our luxurious and privately-owned 47-foot motor yacht with two cabins double occupancy is available to rent, while anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach in Grenada. You can rent our floating villa for yourself and loved ones, or with a group of up to 4 guests. This is the perfect option for those who are looking for nature, privacy, pampering, access to the ocean, water activities, comfort, and the experience of living onboard a yacht without being offshore.
While onboard our motor yacht anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach, you will enjoy nature at its best, ultimate privacy and will be pampered by the owner. Just imagine jumping in the beautiful turquoise water from our swimming platform any time you feel like it, lazily sunbathing or reading on the sundeck, sipping your favorite cocktails, dining on the aft deck with a panoramic ocean view and laying down on the deck at night looking at the stars! That is what you will be experiencing.
Check this video! This is us-your floating villa!
Click here to see more picture of the yacht
What does this floating villa include?
- This floating villa includes the experienced Captain, Art, and hostess/chef, Rachel, the owner (and not a hired crew). Thus, while onboard, you can kick back and relax, because everything is taken care of by them;
- You will also be enjoying exquisite gourmet food tailored to your preference (all breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners per week as most of our guests also want to go eat outside);
- A personal bar service while onboard tailored to your taste with standard spirits and your favorite mixes, bottle of water, local beers and our Signature white or red wine;
- Daily transportation to shore whenever ready to spend time wandering around on land and pick up at reasonable times;
- A Dinghy drive to the Carenage and the Grand Anse area;
- A day tour the Annandale Falls;
- Airport transportation included;
- Many other land activities can be arranged for you through our extended network of local partners;
- Cruising around Grenada, to Cariaccou and the Grenadines can be arranged;
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling and is included;
- WIFI is available throughout the yacht while in Grenada;
- Personal service at all times (on board and while on land as well);
- Daily cleaning included.
- It is also possible to spend time at the luxurious Port Louis Marina located nearby Grand Anse Beach. Marina fees extra. Ranging from $300-500USD for a week. Bill Gates and Steve Job personal mega yacht where at the Port Louis Marina just recently!!
- Note: In the event where the weather would not permit to be securely and comfortably anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach based on the Captain Art call, the yacht will be relocated at the luxurious Port Louis Marina. Under these circumstances, the marina fees will not be charged to the clients.
The Port Louis Marina, owned and operated by Camper & Nicholsons, is set to become the most chic and desirable in the Caribbean. Outside the hurricane belt, the state-of-the-art marina accommodates up to 300 yachts from 12m to 120m and 6m draft in the natural lagoon of the charming capital, St. George. The Port Louis Marina is at the gateway to the turquoise waters of the Grenadines. Port Louis affords full Mediterranean style facilities and services. The lively and alluring village adjoins the marina and provides an enchanting West Indian milieu. Click here to see nice pictures of Port Louis Marina
Floating Villa Rate
- A minimum of 6 nights is required.
- Rates are in USD.
- High Season: From December 1 to end of April.
- Save 15% off during low season: From May 1 to end of November.
- 2 guests-High: $455/per person/night-Low: $385/per person/night
- 4 guests-High: $285/per person/night-Low: $240/per person/night
Save 20% if joining us before the end of January 2018!
Read reviews from Trip Advisor