Looking for a last minute hotel deal in Grenada: Why not a floating yacht hotel in front of Grand Anse Beach?
If you are looking for a last minute hotel deal in Grenada, go for a floating yacht hotel! From time to time, the cabins on our luxurious and privately-owned 47-foot motor yacht are available to rent, while we are anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach in Grenada. Rent a cabin with us, and share our crewed motor yacht with potentially one other couple, and us, of course, the experienced Captain, Art, and hostess/chef, Rachel, the owner (and not a hired crew).
What you need to know:
- Only last minute bookings are possible;
- You will be picked up on a nearby pier, and be transported in our dinghy to the yacht;
- Once onboard, Captain Art and hostess Rachel will be at your service. All you have to do is enjoy the comfort of our yacht or jump into the beautiful turquoise water to keep cool;
- We offer a daily breakfast, lunch, dinner menus, as well as a bar menu, should you wish to be pampered on board or maybe you would prefer to dine out at one of the many local restaurants-it’ your call;
- Many land activities can be arranged for you through our extended network of local partners;
- If you want to cruise around Grenada, it may be possible for you to do so, either with us or with one of our local partners;
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling;
- WIFI is available throughout the yacht while in Grenada;
- We provide personal service at all times (on board and while on land as well)!
Floating Hotel Rates
Owners Cabin: $250/night for 2 guests
Guests Cabin: $150/night for 2 guests
Note: A minimum of 6 nights is required. Rates are in USD.
Read reviews from Trip Advisor
Watch the video at the top of the menu on the left. You will see a drone view of our motor yacht anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach.