Caribbean Private & All-Inclusive Crewed Yacht Charter
Our Caribbean private & all-inclusive crewed yacht charter is our most luxurious charter. You will be enjoying our 47′ privately owned motor yacht, the “PARADISART”, while Captain Art & Chef/Hostess, Rachel, the owner, not a hired crew, will take care of everything.
With this Caribbean Private & All-Inclusive Crewed Yacht charter, you will experience being a yacht owner without the worries and the expenses of running one and hiring a crew. On this charter, you will have privacy and you will be pampered, as the service you receive is unsurpassed by any cruise-ships or all-inclusive resorts. Since you are chartering the entire yacht for yourself and loved ones, you have a say in the itinerary! You can take the helm or simply relax on the deck with a cold drink and a good book. With our Caribbean private & all-inclusive crewed yacht charter, you can kick back and relax, because everything is taken care of for you.
What is included in this Caribbean private & all-inclusive crewed motor yacht charter?
- The entire yacht is for you and loved ones *(arrangement can be made to accommodate 2 couples). Apart from 2 cabins, we also have 2 sofa beds in the living-room (other sleeping possibilities);
- An experienced Captain, Art;
- A personal Chef/Hostess, Rachel, the owner;
- Welcome cocktails and appetizers;
- Fine dining on board, tailored to your preferences (all breakfasts are included as well as 3 lunches & 3 dinners as most of our guests also want to dine-out);
- A personal bar service tailored to your taste, with premium spirits and your favorite mixes, local beers, and, included with each dinner, one bottle of our Signature French White or Red Wine;
- 1 brunch with a bottle of our house sparkling wine;
- 1 luxury and secluded beach picnic;
- Day tours included (one or two tours included depending on the cruise destination);
- 3 hours of fuel included daily (you decide on your itinerary with the Captain’s advice);
- Airport transportation included;
- All fees, such as Immigration, marine park and moorings fees are included;
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling;
- WIFI throughout the yacht while in Grenada;
- You may decide to visit the most beautiful anchorages of Grenada and the Grenadines including Sandy island, Cariaccou, the world famous Tobago Cays, Mayreau, Union and Petit St. Vincent;
- Personal service at all times (on board and while on land as well!);
- Cleaning fees are also included.
Do you know than an average rate for a 1 week all-inclusive yacht charter with up to 4 guests goes from $13000(USD) to $25000+(USD) depending on type and size of the yacht? Our rates range from $9600(USD) to $13105(USD)!
- 1-week rate: From $9600(USD) to $13105(USD), depending on the number of guests (up to 4), the destination, and the time of booking.
- Book for 2 weeks and save an additional 10% on your second week.