Off-season crewed yacht charter
During the low season period (from May to July), we usually cruise to other Eastern Caribbean islands. We are offering the opportunity to one person or a couple to join us. This is a great opportunity to discover different islands, feel the real Caribbean vibes and experience the life of living onboard a motor yacht. For our next off-season period, leaving from Grenada, we will be chilling in St. Vincent & the Grenadines, St. Lucia and then Martinique.
What is included in this Caribbean off-season crewed yacht charter?
- This offer is only available to one person or to a couple;
- The experienced Captain, Art, and hostess Rachel, also the owner;
- Fuel and water included;
- You are responsible for your own meals and drinks BUT you can opt to….
- Buy an all-inclusive weekly package (all breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners), a personal bar service tailored to your taste with standard spirits and your favorite mixes, local beers, one bottle of our Signature white or red wine with each dinner or…
- Enjoy our succulent “à la carte” BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER MENUS and also our BAR MENU if you don’t want an all-inclusive plan, but would like to be pampered on-board from time to time;
- We also sell wholesale products by the case for your convenience, such as beer (case of 24 bottles), wine (case of 12 bottles), rum & vodka (case of 3 bottles), bottle of water, etc;
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling and is included at no cost;
- We are visiting different islands every year. Next year off-season period, we will be cruising to Martinique with many stops in between while cruising the Grenadines, Bequia, St.-Vincent, St. Lucia and then Martinique;
- A monthly discount is available.
If you have any questions, contact us or email email@example.com