Captain-Only Crewed Yacht Charter
Did you know than the average rate for a one week Captain-only Crewed Yacht Charter with up to 4 guests ranges from $6500(USD) to $15000+(USD), depending on type and size of the yacht?
Additionally, in an average Captain-only Crewed Yacht Charter, you don’t get a host/chef for free!! If you want a chef on-board, it will cost you $1000+(USD) per week.
Many Crewed Yacht Charter Companies will also add an additional 10%-15% on their rate for tips for the crew.
Our regular seasonal rate is only $6000(USD) per week (7 days-6 nights) and it includes a host/chef and no obligatory 10%-15% tips is added to this rate.
This is our 47′ motor yacht, Paradisart.
Click here to see more picture of the yacht
What is the Captain-only Crewed Yacht Charter?
- This captain-only crewed yacht charter is an opportunity to enjoy Grenada and St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and, possibly, other Caribbean islands, at your own pace, on a 47′ privately owned motor yacht.
- You can join us by yourself, with a loved one, or with a group of up to 4 guests for the same cost.
- It comes with the experienced Captain Art and Rachel, the owner. Apart from being friendly, Art and Rachel are experienced and know the Caribbean islands inside out. They are also well known and appreciated among the locals.
- They will recommend the best itineraries, based on the length of time of your charter and your budget.
- They will take you to the best spots, the best anchorages, and make suggestions about the best things to do and see.
- Many land activities can be arranged with our extended network of local partners.
- So, all you have to do is relax and enjoy yourself, while the crew will take care of the navigation and operation of the yacht, your safety, and your comfort.
What is included in this 1-week(7 days/6 nights) Captain-only Crewed Yacht Charter?
- You are responsible for your own meals and drinks BUT you can opt to….
- Buy an all-inclusive weekly package (all breakfasts (6), 3 lunches, 3 dinners, a personal bar service tailored to your taste with premium spirits and your favorite mixes, local beers, one bottle of our Signature French white or red wine with each dinner) or…
- Enjoy our succulent “à la carte” BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER MENUS and also our BAR MENU if you don’t want an all-inclusive plan, but would like to be pampered onboard from time to time!
- We also sell wholesale products by the case for your convenience, such as beer (case of 24 bottles), wine (case of 12 bottles), rum & vodka (case of 3 bottles), cases of water, etc.
- The water tank (300 gallons) is included (usually sufficient for your stay);
- Daily cleaning services available;
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling and is included at no cost;
- WIFI throughout the yacht is available while in Grenada and included;
- Personal services at all times (on board and on land as well).
Note: There are additional fees for fuel, airport transfer, immigration fee (clearing in/out of the county), cleaning fee, marine park fees, moorings and marinas*. *There is no need to stay in a marina as we are self-sufficient with plenty of power energy and water, but if that’s your preferred option, we will be happy to comply with your wishes.
- Weekly rate (7 days/6 nights) with up to 4 guests.
- A minimum of 6 nights is preferred but shorter charter may be accommodated.
- All our rates are in US$.
- High Season: From December 1 to end of April.
- Save 15% during the off-season: From May 1 to end of November.
- Book for 2 weeks, and save an additional 10% on your second week.
Captain-only Charter Weekly Rate:
- High Season (High): $6000(USD)/week
- Low Season (Low): $5100 (USD)/week
- 2 guests- High: $500(USD)/person/night-Low: $425(USD)/person/night
- 4 guests-High: $250(USD)/person/night-Low: $215(USD)/person/night
If you have any questions, contact us or email email@example.com