Did you know than an average rate for a 1 week Captain only yacht charter with up to 4 guests range from $6500 to $15000+ depending on type of yacht and size?
Our regular seasonal rate is only $6000 but we also have a Last Minute Deal for only $2500 and an Early Booking Promotion for $4500! (more info below)
What is the Captain-only Crewed Yacht Charter?
- This Captain only Crewed yacht Charter is an opportunity to enjoy Grenada an
d St. Vincent and the Grenadines and possibly other Caribbean islands at your own pace on a 47′ Privately Owned Motor Yacht.
- This crewed discounted charter come without any worries as everything is taking care by the owners, Captain Art and host Rachel and not a hired crew!).
- With this charismatic and friendly crew, you are guaranteed to have a lot of fun and laughter. Apart from being an experience and responsible crew, Captain Art and host Rachel know the Caribbean islands inside out and are well known and appreciated among the locals.
- They will bring you to the best spots and the best anchorages and they will tell you about the best things to do and see.
- So, all you have to do is relax and enjoy yourself while we take care of your safety, comfort and leisure.
What is included in the Captain only Charter?
- Charter our luxurious yacht with the experience Captain Art and host Rachel, co-owners and not a hired crew!).
- Come by yourself or with your group of up to 4 guests.
- We can recommend the best itineraries based on the length of time with us and your budget.
- Many land activities can be arranged with our extended network of local partners.
- You are responsible for your own meals and drinks or….
- You can buy an all inclusive package (all breakfast, 3 lunches and 3 dinners and a personal bar service tailored to your taste with premium spirit products and your favorite mixes, local beers and one bottle of our Signature French White or Red Wine is included with each dinner) for a week or…
- You can enjoy our succulent “à la carte” BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER MENU and BAR MENU if you don’t want an all inclusive plan but be pampered on-board from time to time!
- We also sell wholesale products by the case for your convenience such as beers (case of 24 bottles), wines (case of 12 bottles), rum & vodka (case of 3 bottles), bottle of water, etc.
- The water tank (300 gallons) is full at arrival (usually sufficient for your stay).
- Daily cleaning services available.
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling.
- WIFI throughout the yacht is available in Grenada.
- Personal services at all time (on board and while on land as well!
Note: Fuel, airport transfer and other fees such as Immigration fee (clearing in/out), cleaning fee, Marine Park fees, Moorings and Marina if you choose to spend some time in one is additional. There is no need to stay in a marina as we are self-sufficient with plenty of energy and water capacity but it is possible to do so if desired.
Our Regular Seasonal Rate
- Book after the end of November, 2017 and join us on a Captain-only Crewed Yacht Charter for only $6000.
But…..check this incredible Last Minute Deal
- Join us before the end of October, 2017 on an incredible Last Minute Deal on our Captain only Charter for only $2500 (yourself, with a loved one or with a group of up to 4)!
Or……this fantastic Early Booking Promotion
- Book before the end of November, 2017 and join us later on a Captain-only Crewed Yacht Charter for only $4500.
If you have any questions or an inquiry contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org