Caribbean Corporate Crewed Yacht Charters & Retreats
Rachel, President of Caribbean Affordable Charter and owner of a Private and Luxurious 47′ Motor Yacht, is also a passionate scientist with a Ph.D. in Industrial & Organizational (I/O) Psychology. She leverages this unusual background to design very unique Caribbean corporate crewed yacht charters and retreats.
- Create your own All-Inclusive Corporate Retreat/Charter
- 1 Month (30 days) Coworking, Professional/Leadership Development & Vacation Retreat
You can also follow our Caribbean Corporate Crewed Yacht Charters and Retreats LinkedIn Showcase here.
Over the past 14 years, she has gained a tremendous amount of Caribbean experience as she has mainly lived in different parts of the Caribbean. She has also an extended international network of highly qualified professionals with various types of expertise in Industrial & Organizational Psychology and in Business Management, who she constantly leverage. Over the last decade of her career, she has built very good relationships and extended her network to include several Caribbean businesses, leaders from the private and the public sector, entrepreneurs and professionals from many industries and diverse background.
Rachel’ Professional Profile (Click here to see her LinkedIn Profile)
- Since 2004, as well as co-founding this start-up innovative Yacht Charter Caribbean business with her business partner, she has built a consulting and research practice in Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- She has a Ph.D. in Industrial & Organizational (I/O) Psychology and a certificate as a professional coach.
- She has taught various courses in psychology at two Canadian universities and conducted research, worked as a Senior Psychometric Assessments Consultant and Project Manager, and as a Researcher/Organizational Development Consultant.
- She has worked and consulted for a number of important organizations including the largest Canadian government departments such as the National Defence, Canada Customs and Revenue Agency, as wells as for the Public Service Commission and large private sector organizations.
- She is fluent in three languages (French, English, and Spanish).
As an Industrial and Organizational practitioner, she is dedicated at integrating science to her practice and to support employees, other practitioners (HR, managers) and organizations in the development of effective evidence-based people management strategies, policies and programs.
This is achieved by:
- Leveraging the scientific literature and best practices as insightful comparative information;
- Investigating the perspective of various stakeholders in the organization;
- Analyzing organizational processes using quantitative, qualitative and mixed research methods and advanced statistical analysis;
- As a result, evidence-based organizational recommendations and interventions can be proposed.
Her applied research is also guided by a multidimensional framework she has been developing for years with other Industrial & Organizational researchers. This framework is built on Social and Industrial and Organizational Psychology scientific and proven principles for explaining human behaviors.
According to these fundamental principles, the explanation of human behaviors is only made possible by considering a combination of individual and environmental characteristics. Thus, to understand behaviors in the workplace, she is guided, not only by a framework that explores employees’ characteristics, such as bright and dark personality, attitudes and behaviors at work, but also by the characteristics of the work itself and of the organizational climate and culture.
Some of her areas of expertise are:
- Leadership Assessment & Development
- Ethics in the workplace
- Psychometric Assessments
- Leadership & Professional Coaching
- Talent Management
Paradis, R. (2017). Ethical and Unethical Leadership: Conception, Antecedents, and Effect on Employees’ Mental Health, Job Satisfaction, Performance, and on the Organization Efficacy and Productivity. Unpublished doctoral thesis, École de psychologie, Université de Moncton, Moncton, N.-B.
Paradis, R., Tivendell, J., & Pietrulewicz, B. (2016). A Model to Explore Organizational Pollution and Its Effect on Employees’ Health & Well-Being, and on Organizational Effectiveness. Polish Journal of Social Science, 11 (1), 7-47.
Paradis, R., Pietrulewicz, B., Tivendell, J., & Lebel, J. (2015). Organizational & Environmental Pollution: Interaction of Leaders’ Dark Personality, Followers (Employees) & Organizational Factors. Polish Journal of Social Science, 10 (1), 7-43.
Paradis, R., Demers, M., Dion, E., Tivendell, J., Pietrulewicz, B. (2014). Interpersonal Pollution in Organizations: Exploring Ethical Leadership and the Dark Side of Organizations. Polish Journal of Social Science, 9 (1), 7-26.
If you are looking for unique Caribbean corporate crewed yacht charters and retreats, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.