Menu Sample “Meal Plan” or “à la carte”
Our Menu is created with fresh local produces and tailored to your taste!
- Our famous eggs benedict with a fresh buttery hollandaise sauce!
- French thin crêpe stuff with eggs, ham or bacon and cheese
- Spanish Fritatta omelette with fresh tomatoes, green peppers, onions on crusted fried potatoes
- French banana and nuts toasts with a rummish syrup.
- Our well appreciated special brunches buffet style offers several dishes to choose from! Mimosa time is always recommended!
- For those early cruising days, a continental breakfast is served. A variety of options are offered such as fresh bread toasted or not, local jams and jellies, cheese, cereal, fruits, bakeries, etc.
Appetizers, soups and salads:
- Our special Caribbean fritters (Conk, salt fish, pumpkin, etc) served with our secret spicy mango chutney and/or our Caribbean tartar sauce
- Bahamian Cracked Conk
- Fried green plantain
- Creamy Conk chowder
- Calallou & Cononut soup
- Tangy & creamy Pumpkin and fresh Ginger pottage
- Seared Fresh tuna Niçoise salad
- Captain famous grilled Fish Burger with our Caribbean tartar sauce, homemade sweet potato fries and coleslaw salad
- Lime Chicken cooked in a coconut & mango sauce served with jasmine rice
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi or catch of the day served with garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables
- Our Famous B.B. Q. party
- Grilled Lobster Platter served with garlic and lime butter and our famous roasted breadfruit salad
- We always carry an assortment of local ice cream
- Variety of flambé (Banana, Mango, Pineapple, etc,) with various spirit and liquor (Cognac, Rum, Sambuca, etc.)
- The chef favorite Dark chocolate warmed cake served with fresh whipped cream
- Captain favorite rum cake served with our special rum sauce (Be careful, lot’s of rum in this one!)
Bar menu and cocktails:
- Local & premium beers
- Spirit and mixes
- House wine (white, Rose, Red)-by glass or bottle
- Sparkling wine- by bottle
- Ice cooler filled with your favorite drinks to bring on the beach
- The secret of our Caribbean Rum Punch lies in the preparation time. After the mixing of freshly squeezed tropical fruits, spices and 3 different rums, several days of maturing is required before serving on ice with a touch of the island of spices, Grenada freshly grated famous nutmeg! By glass or bottle
- Our variety of Coladas (Pina, Mango, Papaya, Banana, Passion fruit, and mixed tropical fruits, etc) are made with fresh frozen fruits mixed with coconut milk and cream and 3 different type of rums.
- Our Ti-Punch comes straight from the French Islands. This is made with fresh squeezed lime, fresh cane syrup and Agricole French Rum.
- The Captain favorite after Dinner drink is a special aged rum with a dash of French Cane syrup.