7 Days/6 nights All-Inclusive By-The-Cabin Crewed Yacht Charter
Explore Grenada, Sandy Island, Union, Mayreau, Tobago Cays & Cariaccou (6 islands)
Note: Arrival in Grenada on Saturday-Departure from Grenada on Friday
What is included in this Grenada-Grenadines 7 days/6 nights all-inclusive by-the-cabin crewed yacht charter?
- One private stateroom, double occupancy;
- The yacht is shared with one other couple;
- The experienced Captain, Art;
- A personal Chef/Hostess, Rachel, the owner;
- Fine dining onboard tailored to your preferences (all breakfasts (6), 3 lunches & 3 dinners, as most of our guests, also want to dine-out);
- An onboard personal bar service tailored to your taste, with standard spirits, your favorite mixes, local beers and, included with each dinner, one bottle of our Signature White or Red Wine;
- 1 day tour is included (Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park);
- Airport transportation is included;
- All fees, such as Immigration fee, marine park and moorings fees, are included;
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling;
- WIFI throughout the yacht while in Grenada;
- Personal service at all times (on board and while on land as well!);
- Cleaning fees are included.
Cruise Itinerary Summary:
- Day 1-Saturday: Arrival-Grand Anse Beach, Welcome cocktails;
- Day 2-Sunday: Sandy Island, Cariaccou;
- Day 3-Monday: Union & Mayreau, St. Vincent & the Grenadines;
- Day 4-Tuesday: Tobago Cays, St. Vincent & the Grenadines;
- Day 5-Wednesday: Tyrell Bay, Cariaccou;
- Day 6-Thursday: Marine Sculpture Park and a cruise to Grand Anse Beach;
- Day 7-Friday: Departure-Grand Anse Beach.
Day 1-Saturday (Welcome cocktails, dinner as well as the onboard bar are included):
- Arrival-Pick up at the airport. From the pier (see picture below), you will be transported to the yacht, which is anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach (that is us anchored in the sunset) where you can relax and enjoy welcome cocktails and dinner.
Day 2-Sunday (Continental breakfast, lunch, dinner and the onboard bar are included):
- After a light continental breakfast, you will take an early morning & afternoon cruise to the deserted Sandy island, a 20-acre emerald gem, a marine park belonging to Grenada, where you will be spending the rest of the day and sleeping overnight. We guarantee you will enjoy this beautiful small deserted island. This is the time for a lazy day on the beach, swimming, and snorkeling in turquoise water. Facing Sandy Island is Paradise beach, where a little local resort is operated by our local friend, Curtis. This is a good place to go for a drink.
Day 3-Monday (Breakfast and the onboard bar are included):
- After breakfast, you will take a short cruise to Clifton Bay in Union, as country entry fees need to be paid to Immigration and Customs for entering the country of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. This will give you time to walk around town, have lunch, and see the famous Happy Island, which is a man-made island. Then, you will be cruising to Salt Whistle Bay in Mayreau, Grenadines. This is one of the most breathtaking bays and hanging around the beach is always a pleasure. A visit to the village is also worthwhile. Many local restaurants are available on the beach and in the village. A visit to Robert Righteous Restaurant & Bar and sipping cocktails in the pool at Dennis’s Hideaway is also a great experience. Several small local bars are located on the beach.
Day 4-Tuesday (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and the onboard bar are included):
- After breakfast, you will be heading to the famous Tobago Cays Marine Park, Grenadines. These cays are surrounded by a coral horseshoe reef. This is your perfect destination for snorkeling. You will spend the day exploring these beautiful cays and just relaxing in this stunning natural marine park.
Day 5-Wednesday (Breakfast and the onboard bar are included):
- After breakfast and a last swim in the Tobago Cays, you will take a short cruise to Union in Clifton, as we need to clear out of the country. Then, you will take another short cruise to Tyrell Bay in Cariaccou, a small island belonging to Grenada, where you will be living a unique experience. This is your day to discover Cariaccou. A stroll in Tyrell Bay is like being transported 50 years ago. We recommend taking the local bus to visit the main town of Hillsborough where you will find quaint little shops, rum shops, and restaurants, a perfect place for a nice lunch on the waterfront. Sunsets are often stunning in Tyrell Bay (one of them is pictured below). Walking around at night in Tyrell Bay and meeting the laid back and friendly locals of Cariaccou is always a lot of fun, and there are many nice local bars and restaurants on the water.
Check out these beautiful pictures of Cariaccou & Sandy Island
Day 6-Thursday (Continental breakfast, lunch and the onboard bar are included):
- After breakfast, you will be heading to mainland Grenada. You will be enjoying a smooth cruise along the beautiful Leeward side of the island. You will stop at the famous Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park for snorkeling and lunch. Then, you will head back to anchor in front of Grand Anse beach.
Read about the famous Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park
Day 7-Friday (Breakfast and the onboard bar are included): After breakfast, you will have time for the last swim, if you’d like, before leaving for the airport.
- 1-week rates: 7 days/6 nights
- A minimum of 6 nights is required.
- High Season: From December 1 to end of April.
- Save 15% off during low season: From May 1 to end of November.
- All our rates are in US$.
- Rates are for a double occupancy in owners large en-suite cabin with separate shower and bathroom
All-inclusive by-the-cabin yacht charters rates:
- GRENADA/GRENADINES–High: $670(USD)/person/night-Low: $570(USD)/person/night
Contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.