7 days All-Inclusive By-the-Cabin Crewed Yacht Charter
Arrival in Grenada on Saturday and Departure from Grenada on Friday
What is included in this Grenada-Cariaccou 7-days By-the-Cabin All-Inclusive Yacht Charter?
- One private stateroom, double occupancy;
- The yacht is shared with one other couple;
- The experienced Captain, Art;
- A personal Chef/Hostess, Rachel, the owner;
- Fine dining on board tailored to your preferences (all breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners, as most of our guests also want to dine-out);
- An on-board personal bar service tailored to your taste, with premium spirits, your favorite mixes, local beers and, included with each dinner, one bottle of our Signature French White or Red Wine;
- 2 day tours included (Annandale Falls and Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park);
- Airport transportation is included;
- All fees, such as Immigration fee, marine park and moorings fees, are included;
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling;
- WIFI throughout the yacht while in Grenada;
- Personal service at all times (on board and while on land as well!);
- Cleaning fees are included.
- Our rate for the 7-days By-the-Cabin All-Inclusive Crewed Yacht Charters ranges from $4800(USD) to $7380(USD) for 2 guests, depending on the destination, type of cabin, and time of booking.
Cruise Itinerary Summary
- Day 1-Saturday: Arrival-Grand Anse Beach, Welcome cocktails;
- Day 2-Sunday: A day of relaxation on Grand Anse Beach;
- Day 3-Monday: Day tour of Annandale Falls;
- Day 4-Tuesday: Sandy Island, Cariaccou;
- Day 5-Wednesday: Tyrell Bay, Cariaccou;
- Day 6-Thursday: Marine Sculpture Park and Grand Anse Beach;
- Day 7-Friday: Departure-Grand Anse Beach.
Day 1-Saturday (Welcome cocktails, dinner as well as the onboard bar are included):
- Arrival-Pick up at the airport. From the pier (see picture below), you will be transported to the yacht, which is anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach (that is us anchored in the sunset). Welcome cocktails and dinner on board.
Day 2-Sunday (Breakfast, rum punch on the beach, and the onboard bar are included):
- Breakfast on board, lunch on your own, and a lazy afternoon on Grand Anse Beach. Rum punch cocktails on the beach are included. You are on your own for dinner.
Day 3- Monday (Breakfast, day tour with picnic lunch, rum punch, and the onboard bar included):
- Breakfast on board and tour of Annandale Falls along with a picnic lunch with rum punch cocktails are included. You are on your own for dinner.
Day 4-Tuesday (Continental breakfast, lunch, dinner and the onboard bar are included):
- After a light continental breakfast, an early morning & afternoon cruise to the deserted Sandy island, a 20-acre emerald gem, a marine park belonging to Grenada, where you will be spending the rest of the day and sleeping overnight. We guarantee you will be enjoying this beautiful deserted small island. This is the time for a lazy day on the beach, swimming, and snorkeling in turquoise water. Facing Sandy Island is Paradise beach, where a little local resort is located. It is operated by our local friend, Curtis. This is a good place to go for a drink.
Day 5-Wednesday (Breakfast and the onboard bar included):
- After a lazy breakfast and a last swim on Sandy Island, you will go on a short cruise to Tyrell Bay on Cariaccou. A small island belonging to Grenada, where you will be living a unique experience. This is your day to discover Cariaccou. A stroll in Tyrell Bay is like being transported 50 years ago. We recommend taking the local bus to visit the main town of Hillsborough, where you will find quaint little shops, rum shops, and restaurants, a perfect place for a nice lunch on the waterfront. Sunsets are often stunning in Tyrell Bay (this is a photo of one of them). Walking around at night in Tyrell Bay is always a lot of fun. The locals of Cariaccou are laid back, and they are very friendly. Also, there are many great local bars and restaurants.
Check these beautiful photos of Cariaccou & Sandy Island
Day 6-Thursday (breakfast, day tour with lunch, dinner, and the onboard bar are included):
- Early continental breakfast on-board; morning cruise and snorkeling in Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park (click to read more about this amazing park); lunch on board; cruise to Grand Anse beach; dinner on board.
Day 7-Friday (Breakfast and the onboard bar included):
- Breakfast on board-Departure for Grenada airport.