14 days All-Inclusive By-The-Cabin Crewed Yacht Charter
Grenada-Grenadines (9 islands)
Explore Grenada, Cariaccou, Sandy Island, Union, Tobago Cays, Canouan, Bequia, Mayreau and Ronde Island
Arrival in Grenada on Saturday; Departure from Grenada on Friday
What is included in this 14 days Grenada-Grenadines All-Inclusive By-the-Cabin Yacht Charter?
- One private stateroom, double occupancy;
- The yacht is shared with one other couple;
- The experienced Captain, Art;
- A personal Chef/Hostess, Rachel, the owner;
- Fine dining on board tailored to your preferences (all breakfasts, 6 lunches & 6 dinners, as most of our guests also want to dine-out);
- An on-board personal bar service tailored to your taste, with premium spirits, your favorite mixes, local beers and, included with each dinner, one bottle of our Signature French White or Red Wine;
- 1 day tour is included (Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park);
- Airport transportation is included;
- All fees, such as Immigration fee, marine park and moorings fees, are included;
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing and snorkeling;
- WIFI throughout the yacht while in Grenada;
- Personal service at all times (on board and while on land as well!);
- Cleaning fees are included.
- our rate for the 14 days By-the-Cabin All-Inclusive Crewed Yacht Charter ranges from $9345(USD) to $12415(USD) for 2 guests depending on the type of cabin, and time of booking.
Cruise Itinerary Summary
- Day 1-Saturday: Arrival-Grand Anse Beach.
- Day 2-Sunday: Grand Anse Beach.
- Day 3-Monday: Tyrell Bay, Cariaccou.
- Day 4-Tuesday: Sandy Island, Cariaccou.
- Day 5-Wednesday: Clifton, Union.
- Day 6-Thursday: Tobago Cays.
- Day 7-Friday: Half day in Tobago Cays, Canouan.
- Day 8-Saturday: Bequia.
- Day 9-Sunday: Bequia.
- Day 10-Monday: Salt Whistle Bay, Mayreau.
- Day 11-Tuesday: Saline, Mayreau.
- Day 12-Wednesday: Clifton, Union, Ronde Island.
- Day 13-Thursday: Marine Sculpture Park, Grand Anse Beach.
- Day 14-Friday: Departure-Grand Anse Beach.
Day 1-Saturday (Welcome cocktails, dinner as well as the onboard bar are included):
- Arrival-Pick up at the airport. From the pier (see picture below), you will be transported to the yacht, which is anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach (that is us anchored in the sunset) where you can relax and enjoy welcome cocktails and dinner.
Day 2-Sunday (Breakfast, rum punch on the beach, and the onboard bar are included):
- Breakfast on board, lunch on your own, and a lazy afternoon on Grand Anse Beach. Rum punch cocktails on the beach are included. You are on your own for dinner.
Day 3-Monday (Continental breakfast and the onboard bar included):
- After a light continental breakfast, you will take an early morning & afternoon cruise to Tyrell Bay in Cariaccou, a small island belonging to Grenada, where you will be living a unique experience. This is your day to discover Cariaccou. A stroll in Tyrell Bay is like being transported 50 years ago. We recommend taking the local bus to visit the main town of Hillsborough, where you will find quaint little shops, rum shops, and restaurants, a perfect place for a nice lunch on the waterfront. Sunsets are often stunning in Tyrell Bay (one of them is pictured below). Walking around at night in Tyrell Bay and meeting the laid back and friendly locals of Cariaccou is always a lot of fun, and there are many nice local bars and restaurants on the water.
Check out these beautiful pictures of Cariaccou & Sandy Island
Day 4-Tuesday-Sandy Island, Cariaccou (Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and the onboard bar are included):
- After breakfast, you will take a short cruise to the deserted Sandy Island, a 20-acre emerald gem, a marine park belonging to Grenada, where you will spend the rest of the day and stay overnight. We guarantee you will enjoy this beautiful small deserted island. This is the time for a lazy day on the beach, swimming, and snorkeling in turquoise water. Facing Sandy Island is Paradise beach, where a little local resort is located. It is operated by our local friend, Curtis. This is a good place to go for a drink
Check out these beautiful pictures of Cariaccou & Sandy Island
Day 5-Wednesday-Clifton, Union (breakfast, dinner and the onboard bar are included):
- After breakfast, you will take a short cruise to Clifton Bay in Union, as fees need to be paid to Immigration and Customs for entering the country of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. After lunch in town, and later in the afternoon, you will make for the famous Happy Island. You can enjoy this special man-made island while sipping local cocktails or beers.
Day 6- Thursday- Tobago Cays (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and the onboard bar are included):
- After breakfast, you will be heading to the famous Tobago Cays Marine Park, Grenadines. These cays are surrounded by a coral horseshoe reef. This is your perfect destination for snorkeling. You will spend the day exploring these beautiful cays and sleep over in the park.
Day 7- Friday-Tobago Cays + Canouan (Breakfast, lunch, and the onboard bar are included)
- You will remain in Tobago Cays for breakfast and lunch. Then, you will cruise to Canouan, your first stop for some nice snorkeling; then, the yacht will move closer to town in front of Tamarind Beach Hotel for the night.
Click to see pictures of the Tamarind Beach Hotel
Day 8-Saturday-Bequia (Continental breakfast included):
- After a light continental breakfast, you will take an early morning cruise to Bequia. The tiny island of Bequia has a unique, magical charm which is hard to find anywhere else in the Caribbean. With fewer than six thousand inhabitants, it feels like home from the moment you arrive; friendliness is the watchword, and the pace is relaxed and easy-going. Read more about Bequia
Find more information about Bequia by visiting the Bequia Tourism Association
Day 9-Sunday-Bequia (brunch and the onboard bar are included):
- After a lovely brunch on board, you will have the entire day to enjoy the beautiful island of Bequia. You may decide to walk around, tour around, relax on one of the many beaches. Even though Bequia is a small island, there is a lot to see and do!
Day 10-Monday-Salt Whistle Bay, Mayreau (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and the onboard bar are included).
- After a continental breakfast, you will be cruising to Salt Whistle Bay in Mayreau, Grenadines. This is one of the most breathtaking bays and hanging out on the beach is always a pleasure. Many local restaurants and bars are available on the beach.
Day 11-Tuesday-Salt Whistle Bay & Saline Bay, Mayreau (Breakfast, lunch, and the onboard bar are included):
- After lunch, we will be cruising to the nearby Saline Bay where another beautiful beach awaits you. From there, it is an easy walk to the village. A visit to Robert Righteous Restaurant & Bar and sipping cocktails in the pool, or dining at Dennis’s Hideaway, is always a lot of fun.
Day 12-Wednesday-Union and Ronde Island (Breakfast, dinner and the onboard bar are included):
- After a continental breakfast, you will cruise to Union in Clifton, as we need to clear out of the country. After lunch, you will be making your way toward Grenada. This time, you will be heading to Ronde Island, a deserted natural island. This island is located between Cariaccou and Grenada. This is nature at its best. No lights, no cars, no population, and you will be amazed by the crystal clear water. It’s the perfect night to look at the stars and have a romantic dinner!
Day 13-Thursday (continental breakfast, lunch and the onboard bar included):
- After breakfast, you will be heading to mainland Grenada. You will be enjoying a smooth cruise along the beautiful Leeward coast. You will stop at the famous Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park for snorkeling and lunch. Then, you will head back to anchor in front of Grand Anse beach.
Read about this famous Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park
Day 14-Friday-Grand Anse Beach (Breakfast and the onboard bar are included): After breakfast, you will have time for a last swim before leaving for the airport. For those leaving later, you may choose to hang out on the beach or on board. The choice is yours.